Sound Biologics is located in Bothell, WA about 40 minutes northeast of Seattle, WA. In addition to being a vibrant hub for biotechnology, the Seattle area is the home of the University of Washington, the University of Washington Medical School and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
Directions from Seattle:
- From downtown Seattle, Go north on I-5 N for 16.5 miles
- Merge onto I-405 S via EXIT 182 toward Bellevue/Renton and drive 3.5 miles to exit 26
- Take the WA-527 N exit, EXIT 26, toward Mill Creek, drive 0.3 miles to intersection at top of off-ramp
- Turn left onto WA-527/Bothell Everett Hwy. Continue to follow WA-527 for 0.3 miles to 220th St SE
- Turn right onto 220th St SE. If you reach 217th Pl SE you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far
- Drive 0.5 miles on 220th St SE and turn left onto 23rd Dr SE for 0.2 miles. If you reach 26th Ave SE you’ve gone about 0.1 miles too far
- The entrance to suite 200 is up the road on the right (with the slight grade) then to your left about half-way down the 21720 (Acucela) building. Parking is available in any of the open slots.